Who can find a good, techy and virtuous virtual assistant rolled into one? Let me identify, enumerate, mention and count them one by one for the next 30 minutes as you read along patiently this blog.
Well, as you can see and realize, VAs in the whole wide world are sprouting like mushrooms nowadays, so to speak, if we are to describe them from the viewpoint of a keen observer. And mind you, it’s not only trending in the US or any parts of the planet but yes! You got and heard it right; it’s also developing, moving and soaring to higher directions here in the heart of Davao City and its surrounding regions and vicinities. They were not spared and excused for many good reasons. Good for them. Ha ha ha! Its toll is sky-rocketing high in the cyber or computer world business in this side of the country. It has increased in number from few to thousands of them. But then again, the question keeps on asking as to how to find and hire a good if not the best one.
If someone asks me about this, my immediate answers would be the following:
1. One must be a graduate or has completed a course, a formal lesson or training from a legitimate, established and accredited VA schools.
2. Results-driven and skillful. So, after the training, given the knowledge from the school one had attended, he must be able to apply the theories in practice. The facts, information and his practical understanding of the subject must be put into action because it is just futile for that person who acquired those inputs and ideas and yet won’t carry it out or do the actual application or expected procedure.
3. Why in Davao of all places on this earth? Answer: Must be a Davaoeno or Davaoena because they are no neophytes to the outsourcing industry. From Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies to being freelancers, many Davaoeno professionals have experienced working for an offshore client or clients. Companies like Sutherland, VXI, Teleperformance, Callbox, Fucosinc, etc. are just some renowned BPO corporations which hire residents, to name a few.
4. People in Davao are hard-working and industrious fellows. They give their best shot, step their best foot forward and won’t hesitate to make their 101% effort when it comes to their given tasks. Overtime is a common thing to them. They go and walk the extra mile. As one Davaoeno in the person of no less than the President Duterte himself once said, “… I will walk the extra mile… “, In one of his speeches the previous weeks. So, it’s their innate nature to be helpful and won’t have any reservations to do good to other people who need them in their trying times. I can assure you of that. They have been oriented and conditioned to execute an undertaking with the past-paced state of the Western culture which prepared them to work diligently and adapt quite well to said pressures.
5. Davaoenos generally are “YES persons.” They somehow adapt the military attitude of “Obey first before you complain” to their superiors or employers. They are not often vocal about their views, but they have good attention to details that in the end, you will see that they have done and performed their chores well.
6. Davaoenos are loyal. They will stand by you through thick and thin. They are very grateful, especially for their employers. They have high regard and respect for them.
7. Davaoenos have a positive outlook on their lives. They know how to balance between work and play.
8. And last, but not the least, Davoenos are Godfearing people. You can assure that they are in no wise honest in all with their dealings with their clients or clientele in general.
So what are you waiting? Don’t settle for anyone less! The moment you need a best virtual assistant in your firm, look for him/her in the land of promise, the city of Davao. It’s where the place you can!
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe